For me to capture your photography moments, whether it's headshots or a major production, we need to get to know each other so I can understand what's unique about you and your photography objectives.
I’ll go first:
- Originally from Michigan, now reside in New York City with my wife and two sons.
- Grew up playing ice hockey, baseball and performing in theater.
- Dilly The Pug was my childhood dog and we were inseparable. My kids now love that internet sensation Doug The Pug and I share the same birthday (May 20th).
- Served for several years as the official photographer for The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon shooting almost every major star on the planet.
- My regular corporate clients include SAP, TD Bank, Mark Burnett Productions, Anchorage Capital, ScreenVision, & NBC.
- Do you like Ben & Jerry’s? If you eat the Tonight Dough Ice Cream, cover up the H in Dough and you will get the first name of the photographer who took the shot of Jimmy- yes me! I donated 100% of that fee to the Serious Fun Children’s Network which provides seriously ill children and their families the chance to attend a life changing camp experience which promotes confidence, independence and resilience at no cost.
- My photos have appeared in major publications all over the world including: The New York Times, Washington Post, Entertainment Weekly, People, US Weekly, Time, Vogue, New York Magazine, TV Guide, LA Times, Variety, The Hollywood Reporter, The Wall Street Journal, Daily Mail.
- I love chocolate, spinning, photography and my family (but not necessarily in that order).
Okay now it's your turn! You can get in touch via the Contact section of this website, email direct Douglas@DouglasGorenstein.com or dial me up at 646-734-4762.
I'm excited to learn more about you and your photography needs!