Learn How To Look Great on Zoom !!!
Everyone is using Zoom as well as other online platforms. From meetings to job interviews to online dating it is crucial that you have excellent on camera training as first impressions count.
Lights - Camera - Action - I've spent 25 years as a professional photographer and on camera consultant. Individual clients, major businesses including SAP, TD Bank & Anchorage Capital, and television programs like The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon have relied on me to help them look incredible in front of the camera.
Now it's time for your close up. You've got to maximize the moment and I will make sure you are camera ready too.
Zoom & On Camera Training:
- Phone Consultation: Up to 1 hr private lesson covering the following categories
- Lighting: Lighting is a key to making the best impression. I'll teach you how to perfect your lighting on Zoom to show you off at your best.
- Background: I call this "Your Set". How to make sure the background works and doesn't distract.
- Camera & Angles: You'll learn the best placement of your computer or webcam that is most flattering and the most common mistakes people make.
- Sound: Can you hear me now? ... and do I sound good? I'll make sure you do.
- Hair & Make-Up: The "do's & don'ts" of presenting well on camera.
- Clothing: You'll learn what to wear (and what not to wear!) to look fantastic.
- Zoom Settings: Have you taken the time to go through all of your Zoom settings? If you haven't you definitely should. There are so many features to consider turning on and off. I will lead you through the entire back end of Zoom to make sure your settings and security are exactly what you should have in place.
- Zoom Basics: New to Zoom? Not to worry I'll teach you how to create an account, download the app, login, create a meeting and so much more.
- Gear: My suggested list of purchases if you want to take your lighting, camera and microphone to the next level.
- Body Language: Your physicality on camera tells a story.
- Vocal & Physical Warm-ups: An actor warms up before they go on stage and camera. I'll share tips to make sure you are ready to deliver when in the spotlight.
Follow up Zoom feedback meeting:
- After our meeting you will want to take the lessons learned and integrate them into your Zooming. If you'd like me to give you feedback on the choices you've made for lighting, background, camera angles etc we can set up an actual Zoom call so I can let you know what I think and offer advice for improvements.
Email me firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-734-4762 to set up your Zoom & on camera lesson and start looking great and feeling confident on camera!